2. Intellectual Property Rights
3. Linking to IAI Web Site(s)
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and IAI, you must adhere to IAI’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Site must be a text only link clearly marked “www.integrity-apps.com,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with IAI’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the URL https://www.integrity-apps.com and not to other pages within the Site without IAI’s approval, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with IAI, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on a full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Web Site, and (vi) IAI reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
4. Links to Non-IAI Site(s)
This Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Site is at the user’s own risk and IAI is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these Site(s). IAI provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement, recommendation or approval. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by linked sites are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by IAI. If you decide to visit, or transact business at any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures.
5. Restriction on Access To Password Protected or Other Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or other secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
6. Applicable Laws
This Site is controlled and administered by IAI in the United States of America. IAI makes no representations that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use at locations outside the United States. If you access this site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
User access to this Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Although IAI has attempted to provide accurate information on this Site, neither IAI, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives, or the like, warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. IAI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. While IAI will use reasonable effort to maintain the availability of the Site there is no guarantee that it will be available at all times.
8. User Conduct, Prohibited or Unlawful Use
Use of this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this Site, the IAI network or any other party’s use or enjoyment of this Site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, servers, systems or networks of this Site, with the intent to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this Site, or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, or attempting to overload the system;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender’s or the recipient’s identity;
- Use this Site to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
- IAI will cooperate with U.S. government and law enforcement officials if any criminal activity is suspected. Violations may result in criminal and civil liability and revocation of access to the Site.
For all questions, complaints and general comments, please direct all communications to IAI’s Chief Operating Officer at:
(703) 378-8672 FAX
Integrity Applications Incorporated
Chief Operating Officer
15020 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151