Providing World-Class Export Compliance (ITAR/EAR) Services
The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are two important United States export control laws that affect the manufacturing, sale, and distribution of technology outside of the U.S in order to control access to specific types of technology and prevent the disclosure or transfer of sensitive information to foreign entities. ITAR/EAR regulations and laws are also complex and frequently change as a result of advancements in technology and the state of world affairs and our national security. Organizations that are not familiar with or do not adhere to ITAR/EAR regulations and laws are potentially subject to fines, imprisonment, and/or debarment from U.S. Government contracts.
IAI can help organizations and companies comply with and adhere to rapidly-changing and multifaceted U.S. export rules and regulations. Our export compliance professionals are highly skilled, certified U.S. Export Compliance Officers with established relationships with the U.S. Departments of State and Commerce. As a result, IAI offers the following export compliance services and expertise:
- ITAR/EAR consulting, training, and assessment to ensure compliance with export laws and regulations
- Export compliance training – 1-hour overview to full-day tailored sessions
- Draft and coordinate licenses, agreements, exemptions/exceptions
- Develop company-specific Export Compliance Programs
- International support – program/technical support on-site
- Proven Export Compliance experience in the United States, Asia, Middle East, and Europe
- Expertise in engineering, program management, military/government programs
Please contact IAI’s Commercial Security Team at 703-674-1240 for more information or provide your contact information, requested below, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment or answer any questions.