Navigating the maze of DoD’s and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) security clearance processes can be a daunting task for companies not familiar with these organizations or companies without experienced personnel security professionals who are intimately familiar with the clearance process. IAI’s Personnel Security professionals can successfully steer organizations and companies thorough the complexities of the DoD and IC security clearance processes, saving them considerable time, money, and effort. We specialize in after-hour and weekend support to ensure all your needs are met.
IAI’s Personnel Security professionals provide a wide range of personnel security services for small, medium, and large companies. In addition, we offer a variety of on-call and on-site security support, providing our customers with the flexibility to choose the security services and solutions that best fit their business needs.
Our personnel security expertise, services, and support includes but is not limited to the following:
- Candidate pre-screening, package preparation, and associated support
- Initial and annual security training for cleared individuals
- Passing of DoD and SCI clearances
- Assistance with Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) Management
- Army Centralized Contracts and Security Portal (ACCS) support
- Scattered Castles Capability
- Expert use of a wide range of U.S. Government standard personnel security and adjudication systems, databases, and repositories
- Support for a variety of DoD security audits and DoD/DSS inspections
- Assistance with Insider Threat Program
- Preparing/Maintaining Electronic-Facility Clearance Database (E-FCL)
- Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT) Capability
- Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD) Support
- Initiate EQIP Requests
- Conduct Self-Inspections
- Provide Special Briefings Such as NATO, COMSEC and CNWDI
Please contact IAI’s Commercial Security Team at 703-674-3131 for more information or provide your contact information, requested below, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment or answer any questions.