It’s All About You!
When someone asks you about your benefits or other perks of working for an organization, you may mention your salary or your medical benefits. You may mention your 401(k) savings plan. But do you mention work-life balance, competitive paid time off, charitable gift matching or programs designed protect you and your family, help ease transition in trying times or help you to grow both personally and professionally?
Your benefits are about so much more than just your retirement plan and your medical benefits. At IAI, they are about your over-all well-being. Known as total compensation or total rewards, they represent everything that you perceive of value resulting from your employment relationship with IAI. These are the tools that IAI uses to attract, motivate and retain world class professionals and to create and sustain an employer of choice work environment.
IAI’s compensation philosophy is designed to motivate and reward employees fairly for their skills, engagement and contributions to our customer’s success and to IAI’s success.
- Base Pay
- Incentive Compensation Eligibility
- Spot Bonus Eligibility
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Above and Beyond Bonus Eligibility
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Health & Welfare Benefits
IAI’s generous individual and family benefit products and services are designed to provide and encourage personal wellness, security and well-being and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family.
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Survivor Support
- Optional Employee/Spouse/Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Emergency Travel Insurance
IAI understands that you have a personal and a professional life and helps you to achieve balance in both. We offer many programs and options to support your interests and needs.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty Pay
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Bereavement Leave
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- Employee Charitable Matching Program
- Transportation Subsidy
- Employee Perks with major retailers
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Home and Auto Insurance
- Voluntary Legal Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection
Performance & Recognition
Encouraging two way communication, providing performance feedback and saying thank you is an important part of being an employer of choice.
- Running Mate Welcome Program
- Annual Performance Review Program and on-going Performance Feedback
- Service Recognition
- Open Door Policy
- Social Events
Development & Career Opportunities
IAI provides you with growth and career opportunities that can help you enhance your skills and build your future with the organization, such as:
- Challenging Work Assignments
- Collaborative Team-based Environment
- Internal and External Learning Events
- Certification Programs
- Subscriptions and Memberships
- Tuition Assistance
- And much more!